Warranty Policy (US)
This Dynalink product warranty (hereinafter the “Warranty”) is granted by Askey International Corporation (hereinafter the “ASKEY” or “We”) to the purchaser (hereinafter “You”) of the Dynalink products (hereinafter the “Product(s)”). If you have any problem with your Product, please refer to the service of Warranty specified below.
Standard Limited Warranty
- Warranty terms and conditions may differ by country and/or region. The Standard Limited Warranty only applies to Dynalink Products that are new on the date of purchase from Askey or an Askey’s authorized sales channel in US.
- Askey warrants to you that the Products are free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal intended use and service for 12 months following the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”).
- Please keep the proof of purchase, Invoice or purchase record, for future service request. In case the proof of purchase is not available, the manufacture date extracted from serial number of the product shall be regarded as the initial date of the Warranty Period.
- The warranty does not cover free or special bundled accessories, delivered together with the Product, unless otherwise it is specified. The Warranty only covers failures or malfunctions that occur during the warranty period and under normal use conditions as well as any material or workmanship defect.
- If the Product fails during normal and proper use within the warranty period, Askey will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective parts within the Product, or the Product itself, with items that are functionally equivalent to that as originally supplied, or better, during the warranty period defined for the model, using new or refurbished parts or units. If the Product is under warranty, the ownership of the replaced defective parts will automatically be transferred to Askey. All components repaired or replaced by Askey will be under warranty for the remaining period of the warranty period or for 90 days, whichever is longer.
- Askey specifically disclaims any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Askey’s maximum liability under this limited warranty is expressly limited to the lesser of the price you have paid for the Product or the cost of repair or replacement of any hardware components that malfunction under normal use. All Askey warranty terms and agreements are non-transferable and only apply to the original unit and original purchaser. Askey is not liable for a claim made by a third party or made by the Purchaser for a third party.
- You understand and agree the Product will be restored to its factory default setting after repair or replacement. In this case, Askey shall be not responsible for: a) software loss or data loss that may occur during the repair or replacement; b) damage to or loss of any program, data, or removable storage media.
The RMA process
- The RMA process may vary by country. You are suggested to make a return through the original purchase platforms, which may make your RMA process easier and faster.
- When you return the defective Product for repair or replacement, please ensure the Product is packed with (i) the complete host and accessories, (ii) the complete packing box with RMA# affixed, (iii) a copy of complete sales receipt or comparable substitute proof of sale showing the date of purchase, and (iv) intact serial number of Product. Proper and safe package of your return is required to avoid the loss and damage might be caused during the transportation.
- To protect your personal privacy, you shall factory reset the Product in order to entirely remove and delete all your personal data before return it to us. You shall also remove and eliminate all items not pertaining to the Product from the device and the box containing it. If you fail to do so, Askey will not be responsible for any information and/or any items left with the return.
- The repaired or replaced Product will be directly delivered to the address you left during the service application.
- If you have any problem with the RMA process, please contact us.
Exclusions of the Standard Limited Warranty
You are advised that your service request is likely to be refused and/or chargeable if returned product is under the conditions including but not limited to the following:
- The Product is not within the given warranty period.
- The serial number of the Product has been altered, cancelled, removed, or otherwise not valid as identified by Askey;
- Damage (accidental or other) to the Product that is cosmetic, meaning damage not impact the operation and functioning of the Product, such as without limitation to rust, change in color, texture or finish, wear and tear, gradual deterioration.
- The Product has been tampered with, repaired and/or modified by non-authorized personnel;
- Damage caused by accidental drops, spills, fire or power surges.
- Damage from improper installation, improper connection, or use of parts and/or components not manufactured or sold by Askey or Askey’s authorized sales channels;
- Damage from use outside of the operation or storage parameters or environment detailed in the User's Manual or reasonably acceptable for similar Product usage models deemed industry standard best practices;
- Damage to or loss of any program, data or removable storage media, or if there are costs from recovering any program or data;
- Damage from third party software or from virus(es);
- Damages to the Customer’s infrastructure arising after remote access, unless those damages were proven to be caused by the remote maintenance of Askey.
- Damage caused by natural disaster, intentional or unintentional misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of war, improper maintenance, or use under abnormal conditions;
- There is contamination, a condition or other circumstance of the Product, not attributable to Dynalink and/or Askey, which renders the unit a danger to health and safety. This may include, but is not limited to, contact between the Product and a biohazard, bodily fluids, infectious materials/substance, chemicals, hazardous substances, diseases, insects, vermin, radiation, etc.
- Support and costs involved to install or configure the Product for any third party software application or hardware device, or network/wireless configuration.
- Due to technology limitations, some devices (e.g. printer or mobile devices if applicable to Your Product) may be limited or not compatible with the Dynalink Product. Those limitations are common to defined standards within the hardware industry and are not specific to the Product.
- You have failed to follow all return materials authorization (“RMA”) instructions provided to you by Askey, and/or Askey’s authorized representatives.
If Service is Required
Returning your Product to Askey or Askey‘s Authorized Service Provider during the warranty period does not automatically mean that it will be repaired free of charge. Upon receiving your Product, Askey reserves the right to check the validity of the Product’s warranty and the Customer’s request for warranty service.
Askey is not responsible for the restoration or reinstallation of any data or programs other than software installed by the manufacturer when the Product was manufactured.
Out of Warranty
WE WILL NOT REFUND YOU OR PROVIDE ANY RMA SERVICE IF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT IS NOT UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY (HEREINAFTER THE “OOW PRODUCT”). THE OOW PRODUCT WILL BE RETURNED VIA THE RMA PROCESS. WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO PICK UP THE OOW PRODUCT. IF YOU FAIL TO PICK UP THE OOW PRODUCT WITHIN 90 DAYS FROM OUR NOTIFICATION, WE RESERVE THE RIGHTS TO CLAIM DAMAGES FROM YOU, INCLUDING THE COST OF STORAGE, THE DISPOSAL OF PRODUCTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS AND ANY STATUTORY RIGHT OF LIEN FOR UNPAID CHARGES.
Dynalink Product is supplied with pre-installed software, which is provided “AS IS”. We are not liable for the quality, capabilities, operations, performance and suitability of the software. However, we will provide technical support for the Products’ preinstalled software only when it concerns the proper functioning of the hardware.
If you have any related technical problems when using the Product, you may consult the User Manual and the Website to carry out preliminary troubleshooting. Askey will be limited to support Your Product if the pre-installed software has been altered. Third party software may require support from such vendors.
We may collect, transfer, and process personal data in order to provide the service of Warranty; and for this purpose, your personal data may be transferred, processed and maintained on the computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Limitation of Liability
THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND ASKEY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, OR OTHER TERMS (INCLUDING AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY OR MERCHANTABILITY).
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ASKEY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN WHEN ASKEY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
The information regarding the terms and conditions of Warranty may change without prior notice, please visit our official website at https://dynalink.life/pages/warranty for current Warranty Policy.
For more inquiries about the warranty policy, please contact us.